Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Midwest Health Care Network » About the VA Midwest Health Care Network
VA Midwest Health Care Network
About the VA Midwest Health Care Network
The Network serves more than 440,000 enrolled Veterans residing in the states of Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and portions of Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Health care services are delivered through an integrated system of nine hospitals, sixty-three community based outpatient or outreach clinics, eight community living centers and four domiciliary residential rehabilitation treatment programs. The Network employs over 15,000 full-time employees and has an annual operating budget in excess of $3.3 billion.
- Rural Health Resource Center (Fargo and Iowa City)
- Spinal Cord Injury and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis)
- Polytrauma Rehabilitation Center (Minneapolis)
- TBI Regional Center (Minneapolis)
- Regional Kidney Transplant Center (Iowa City)
- Bariatric Surgery Program (Nebraska/Western Iowa Health Care System)
- Central VA ICU Telemedicine System (Minneapolis)
- Health Science Research and Development Center (Minneapolis)
- Brain Sciences Center (Minneapolis)
- Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes (Minneapolis)
- Center for Research in the Implementation of Innovative Strategies in Practice (CRIISP) (Iowa City)
- Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Visual Loss (Iowa City)